Install woes - 99

I grabbed the RPMs from the latest directory at Redhat, and installed
everything as best I could according to the instructions in the RedHat
Users Guide for gnome 0.99.

I get the following now when I attempt to run panel:

panel: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/lib/libgmodule-1.1.so.6: undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

Any thoughts on what is causing this?

BTW - I'm running RedHat 5.1, if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance!

Bill Johnson

* Please visit The Ministry Resource Online!
*           at http://members.aol.com/wejohnson/mro