Re: ORBit 0.3.90 Compile problems...still...

> On Mon, Dec 21, 1998 at 12:59:54PM +0100, Marc van Kempen wrote:
> > cd ORBit-0.3.90
> > ./configure ....	<-- insert your favourite configure options
> > vi config.h
> >
> > 	Now look for a line with '#define HAVE_INDENT 1' and *uncomment*
> > 	that line.
>
> A far simpler alternative is to add --disable-indent to the configure line.

I stand corrected, however the *correct* solution would be to check if
the indent version that the system seems to be having, accepts the flags
that will be passed to it!

You can't just simply assume that everyone uses gnu indent, or even
has the correct version.

Marc.

Marc van Kempen                 BowTie Technology
Email: marc@bowtie.nl            WWW & Databases
tel. +31 40 2 43 20 65
fax. +31 40 2 44 21 86         http://www.bowtie.nl