installing gnome-libs

Hey all,

I don't know if I'm the onily one with this problem, but I am in the
process of installing gnome-libs from the latest cvs stuff, and i keep
getting problems that it cant find mkinstallstuff. So, I end up having to
change:
mkinstalldirs = $(SHELL) $(top_srcdir)/../../mkinstalldirs

mkinstalldirs = $(SHELL) $(top_srcdir)/mkinstalldirs

Freud

*** If u have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person -
                              they will find an easier way to do it ***