Re: libpng error: Incompatible libpng versions

+----- From: Dan Newcombe <Newcombe@mordor.clayton.edu>
| I just recompiled everything from imlib/Orbit up, and now when I run the
| panel, I get
| 	libpng error: Incompatible libpng versions
|
| This is with libpng 1.0.1.  I had 1.0.2, but the imlib configure yelled at
| me about that.
+--->8

This is one of the libpng programs (called to convert an image of a random
type to PNG) complaining that it got the wrong library.  Make sure you don't
have any programs from a different (older *or* newer) version of the libpng
package sitting around.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu