Re: enlightenment sound daemon

+----- From: Havoc Pennington <rhpennin@midway.uchicago.edu>
| On Sat, 19 Dec 1998, Erik Andersen wrote:
| > This is probably what they are complaining about:
| >
| > andersen:/home/andersen % ee
| > Unable to connect to server port 35091
| > This generally means that the program could not talk to the esound server
|
| Does the program exit here? It should just spew a warning (or better a
| dialog with a "don't tell me again" button) and then keep going. Or just
+--->8

It spits out the message and goes on.  If the message annoys someone, they
can stop GNOME programs from trying to talk to esd by using the --disable-sound
option.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu