Re: enlightenment sound daemon

+----- From: Matt <matt@telesales.zip.com.au>
| be that gnome is supposed to be window manager independant, they dont
| run enlightenment so why should they need to install esd to run some
| app? so how about a gnome sound daemon for the next devel set of gnome
| support libs? just an idea...
+--->8

EsounD is independent of Enlightenment; I run esd but won't touch e with a
ten-foot pole (sorry, I don't *like* flashy GUIs; I run about as minimal an
fvwm2 configuration as it's possible to make).

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu