Re: Patch to fix guname filesystem list

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998 23:33:44 -0500, Daniel Burrows <>

>  Incidentally, I feel like I'm wasting list bandwidth here.  Who should I =
>things like this to?

Dude, you're sending in patches, go ahead and waste all the bandwidth you

Also would like to point out that in addition to them being the standard
format for GNOME patches, most people find unified diffs ('cvs diff -u')
easier to read - if you could send patches in that format, it'd speed up
patch review and application.

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg