Re: Patch to fix guname filesystem list

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998 23:33:44 -0500, Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu>
wrote:

>  Incidentally, I feel like I'm wasting list bandwidth here.  Who should I =
>email
>things like this to?

Dude, you're sending in patches, go ahead and waste all the bandwidth you
want!:)

Also would like to point out that in addition to them being the standard
format for GNOME patches, most people find unified diffs ('cvs diff -u')
easier to read - if you could send patches in that format, it'd speed up
patch review and application.

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg