Re: Balsa .... kinda .

In message <6FFC44A65DE7D111B05400600890447C04BD23@ex01.bhi-erc.com>, "Fox, Kev
in M" writes:
+-----
| I really dont know what I am talking about :) but would it be better to add
| all this stuff into some kind of email subsystem? That way pine, elm,
+--->8

That's what libmutt (the foundation for balsa) is supposed to be.  Of course,
getting other mailers to use it is another question entirely; good luck
convincing the maintainers of all other mail programs to use your chosen
substrate.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu