Re: gmc

Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> If there is such a strong desire to make gmc do this automatically, I
> will make the code either behave as "new-instance FileManager:1.0"
> when launched or make gmc a script that does that for you.

Please don't get me wrong here. I'm sure you have better things to do than changing gmc
just because one person asked for some stupid thing, it's just that I don't like the idea
of needing an external program for this feature, I feel the same about all apps that
might be using "new-instance". But like i said, if this is the best sollution (for some
reason i'm not aware of) then please don't let me waste your time any more.

                -- Hans