Gnome Terminal Suggestions

I just downloaded and installed the complete set of .99 rpms.  Here are
a few suggestions/questions for gnome-terminal which I think should be
done before it goes to 1.0.

- Put a little bit of space between the text and the border.  It will
make things a lot easier to read.

- Make white be white and not a light gray.  I know I can use custom
colors but could some one give be a reason while the white is a light
gray?  If you insist on using a light gray then call it light gray and
not white!.

Thanks.
---
Kevin Atkinson