Re: Control Center

sml13@cornell.edu writes:
>This may be veering off topic a little bit, but to any of y'all at
>RedHat:  linuxconf (which is written in gtk, right?) suffers from this
>same poor design.  A new tab is generated for every tree item you select
>and pretty soon the left side of the contol center window is an absolute

That's improved in the current CVS gnome-linuxconf.

The usability assumption is that folks won't be pulling up 3,721 tabs
at a time; normally, they will be using 1, 2, maybe 3 total.  CVS
gnome-linuxconf makes some improvements, and I have more in store.

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development       http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/