RE: Suggestions for coding your GNOME applications

Is there support in the 1.0 API to allow the menus to be WM menus if the WM
supports it? Actually, are there appropriate WM hints to define menus on the
WM from GNOME? Specifically I'm thinking of Window Maker here... That would
make integration _very_ sweet.

Thanks,
-j

--