Re: Either CVS has gone mad, or I have

In message <>, Daniel Burrows writes:
|   The problem seems simple to explain at least.  When I do
| 'cvs -z3 update -r GNOME_STABLE' in any Gnome directory previously checked =
| out
| from CVS, CVS announces that "<X> is not in the repository" for all files it
| previously checked out and leaves me with only locally generated files.  If=

The GNOME_STABLE tag only applies to gnome-libs and gnome-core.  The other
packages are not frozen, or are on different schedules (guile-core, glib,

brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]
electrical and computer engineering					 KF8NH
carnegie mellon university	      ["God, root, what is difference?" -Pitr]