Re: Two gnome-libs bugs

In message <199812161319.IAA15936@ECE.CMU.EDU>, "Brandon S. Allbery" writes:
 ] In message <199812160558.VAA05034@kgb.etla.net>, Jonathan Sergent writes:
 ] +-----
 ] | Nor are they defined on SunOS 5.7.  I'm also missing 'alphasort' and
 ] | 'scandir' when I try to link libgnome.  Why is libgnomesupport_la_LIBADD
 ] +--->8
 ]
 ] alphasort and scandir are probably in -lucb, but that's a bad place to go on
 ] Solaris.

Eek!  Don't go there.

They're supposed to be in libgnomesupport, but the line to link them in
is/was commented out in the Makefile.am, with a CVS log comment of "now
it works".  Will have to check to see if someone uncommented it today.
I'm guessing it got done by accident.

--jss.