Re: File selection dialog changes

> From: John R Sheets <dusk@smsi-roman.com>
>
> similar.  Err, I guess this means that the FileSave dialog would
> look different from the FileOpen dialog.  Anyone have an opinion
> on this?  Do we care if they look slightly different?

Damn right we care!  They _should_ look different.  If they are
not different, put a different large Icon and title at the
top and move the buttons around.  It doesn't happen often,
but when it does nothing makes the user scream like
accidentally writing a file when ey thought ey was reading it.

--
     --Keith

This mail message sent by GNU emacs and Linux.
Food, Shelter, Source code.