Re: Oh yeah, a few more bugs

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

>> - mc doesn't compile, complains about
>>
>> gscreen.c: In function `x_create_panel':
>> gscreen.c:2006: `GNOME_DOCK_POS_TOP' undeclared (first use this function)
>> gscreen.c:2006: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
>> gscreen.c:2006: for each function it appears in.)
>
>Fixed in CVS.
>
>Miguel.

It's with gmc. When you run it not in icon but in text mode (I don't know
how you call them, I speak of the file view mode), it appears with two
scroll bars at right hand side. If you choose then icon mode and switch
back to text mode, the useless bar disappears. gmc from CVS, compiled on
14th Dec.

 junichi