Objective C bindings

I'm beginning to take an interest in Obj-C, and I've a few questions:

- How "kept up" is gnome-objc (obgtk and obgnome)?  That is, how lagged behind
gnome-libs and gtk is it?  (I know the obgtk-test program as of today
complains about gtk_signal_connect_interp() being depreciated.)  Would I be
crazy to start a gnome app in Obj-C right now?  I imagine the gnome-libs freeze
will have a positive impact on this.

- Is there/will there be an obgdk?  If not, maybe that's something I can do.

- How does it compare to gtk-- as far as "object-orientedness" goes?  (I am not
asking about C++ vs. Obj-C, but more the implementations of these wrappers.)
Do obgtk and obgnome take full advantages of Obj-C's OO-ness?

- Is there any documentation or tutorials available (aside from the obgtk-test
app)?

- Please give me any intelligent opinions you have about programming in Obj-C,
and if it really is viable right now to build a growing GNOME app using it?

Thanks,
Jason.