Spaces in file and directory names.

Gentlefolk:

First, many thanks to the developers of gnome.  This development is
extremely exciting to watch.

In the hope that this is the correct forum for general feedback I want
to make a comment regarding the Dec 11th update to the screenshots on
www.gnome.org.

The directory hierarchy that is visible in the file manager
application has several directories with spaces in them: My Documents,
My Sounds and Spread Sheets.  Considering that spaces in filenames may
be chief in a range of silly ideas that have come out of MicroSoft I
would hope that the gnome project would not follow this lead.

Thanks

  Gisli Ottarsson