gnome_dialog_append_button

Hi all,

I notice that use of gnome_dialog_append_button is deprecated.

I want to use it inside gnome-client.c in implementing this function:

/* The following function may be called during a "save_youself" handler
 * to request that a (modal) dialog is presented to the user. The session
 * manager decides when the dialog is shown and it will not be shown it
 * unless the interact_style == GNOME_INTERACT_ANY. A "Cancel Logout"
 * button will be added during a shutdown. */
void         gnome_client_save_any_dialog       (GnomeClient *client,
					         GnomeDialog *dialog);

Does anybody have a problem with this ? If so, can they suggest
a better way of handling the problem than having the gnome-libs
append a button onto a dialog designed by the app ?

Felix