Re: minicommander

miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx (Miguel de Icaza) writes:

> > What is required to get an applet into gnome-core?
> > I use this applet alot.
>
> Mhm, we get the author a CVS account and he checks it in.

I just noticed you are talking about my little applet. I should read
this list more frequently ;-).

I give me an account I will check it in. I have not watched gnome
development for the last weeks and so I first want to check out the
latest gnome stuff to see if mini-commander still works (and
compiles).

Nevertheless it should not be easy to add mini-commander to the gnome
cvs tree because I have organized the source in the same way like the
other applets in the cvs tree.

Cheers,

Oliver

--