Re: Compiling solution found!!

True, very good point.

Better then copying would be move all files to one dir and link to the
other.  That would solve the problem of them getting out of sync when
program like gettext add more .m4 files to /usr/lcoal/share/aclocal

I'm just happy I got the latest verion of gnome working!
Great frig'n (can say there here? :) program, gnome rocks!

-Allen