Re: Configure should check perl version

You only need to have perl5 to build from CVS.  The files created by
makeenums.pl are included in source tarballs, so if you get a released
copy of gtk+, perl isn't required at all.

It is the same as the way you only need automake, autoconf, gettext, etc
if you get stuff out of CVS.

If you don't like that, stick to the tarballs :)

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/