gCAD news

	Hello out there.

	Here there are some new comments about the develoment of gcad, the
GNOME CAD application:

1. Last month we have been stopped organizing the project, etc etc.

2. If someone is interested in contributing to the program this is a
perfect moment, now we have a stable group of developers and now we are
distributing the work ... So, if anyone is interested, tell me!

3. We now have a mailing list. It is mainly for developers.
If anyone wants to subscribe, send an email to
'gcad-request@gaztelan.bi.ehu.es' with 'subscribe' as subject.

4. Has anyone another name for the program? I don't like 'gCAD' so much.

	Greetings,
			Iņigo Serna

gCAD home page: http://gaztelan.bi.ehu.es/~inigo/gcad