re: gnome

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998 bratsche@dfw.net wrote:

> This is incorrect. As has already been pointed out in this thread, libvfs
> has absolutely no dependencies on GNOME and can be used in console mode by
> any applications that link to it (e.g., mc).

    I missed that; I don't think all of the relevant mail got to me.  Ok,
I retract my objections. I was under the impression from what I read that
it was going to be gnome-only.

						Todd.

--
Todd Showalter       |  "The time has come," the Walrus said,
gandalf@interlog.com |
todd@altsoftware.com |                            Lewis Carroll