Re: gnome

In message <Pine.BSF.4.01.9812090145570.19785-100000@ryoko.altsoftware.com>, To
dd Showalter writes:
+-----
|     I don't think this would be the way to go.  System services like
| filesystems should be available to everything from the kernel interface.
+--->8

And you're volunteering to write the AIX kernel module to replace libvfs?  I
certainly don't have the time, and I'm not even sure 4.1.5 supports loadable
modules.

Please leave the "all the world's a Linux, or should be" mentality at the
door.  The world is what it is.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu