Re: gnome

> Also, where are all the fears coming from?  It won't work on this system,
> it won't work on that system.  Before MC was ported to FreeBSD, it didn't
> work on that system either.

MC was originally devleoped in SunOS and Ultrix.  It has worked on BSD
variants since day one.

> Btw, the *BSD's does not have a problem with putting the
> vfs in the kernel.  So stop worrying.

Can you point me to a distribution of Linux and BSD that I can
download and install on my machines that would provide this on the
distirbution?  A working patch for any of those features?

I think you can not.

Miguel.