Re: Whose end is this broken on. . .

Dear Elliot,

I am experiencieng the same problem (hanged panel when applet starts
and fells asleep, after applet is killed, panel runs as if nothing
happend but ignores any attempts to start applets).

> You didn't give any info on what version of everything (glib, ORBit, gtk+,
> gnome-libs, gnome-core) you are using. Without this info, it's hard to
> give a diagnosis.

 glib, gtk+ and gnome-libs  from CVS (Saturday), gnome-core re-chacked
out from CVS on Moday morning and ORBit updated Monday evening.
gnome-core and ORBit from Saturday bahaved the same way. Sunday's
gnome-core would not compile.

> Also if you set the GOAD_DEBUG_EXERUN environment variable you should get
> some more useful debugging info.

 Thanks for the hint, I'll try it tonight.

  Sergey