As everyone works themselves to death on the reeze...

I just wanted to send out a note letting everyone know what a great job is
bring done on the project.  I can tell that a lot of people are getting
worn out working towards the freeze and trying to get everything cleaned
up in time.  Just remember that, in addition to making the world safe
for great software, being one of the authors of the future #1 desktop
in the world is guaranteed to get you laid at some point.  Chins up!

--
Todd Graham Lewis       tlewis@mindspring.net      (800) 719-4664, x2804

"It's still ludicrous that nobody's ever made a run at us by making UNIX
 a popular platform on PCs.  It's almost too late now."  -- Steve Balmer
"It is too late."   -- Bill Gates             _Newsweek_, 6/23/97, p. 82