Re: GnomeDialog

>On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
>>
>> How can I access GnomeDialog children having only a pointer to the
>> GnomeDialog itself?
>>

>You have to add the children, so keep a pointer to them.

What do you mean by 'add the children', to the callback gpointer parameter
maybe (in a structure or g_list or something like that)?

>The exception is the vbox, which you should pack your children into.
>To access that just use GNOME_DIALOG(dialog)->vbox.

All widgets are packed into GNOME_DIALOG(dialog)->vbox, so there is not a
way to get all children that have been packed into it, is it?

>If you are wanting to access any of the other preexisting children, you
>are probably doing the wrong thing.

So what is the best way to do it?