Re: keyboard

Yeah, I had a similar thought. In a few days when I get some time, I'll
write an improved interface for the stock-demo and send it to Havoc. If
people think it's better and worth using in GNOME, I'll make a capplet
version of it and try to help with any libgnomeui changes that need to be
made to support global key bindings.

Finals are next week though, and I need to study for my music form and
analysis class before I can contribute the code. =)  But I'm more than
willing to do it.

Cody