Re: read this instead! simplified gmodule question

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998 20:36:39 -0500 (EST), Todd Graham Lewis
<tlewis@mindspring.net> wrote:

>I am simply trying to use gmodule to link in a shared object.  When I
>attempt to do so I get:
>
>	Aiee, module == NULL!
>
>	** ERROR **: ./module.so: ELF file's phentsize not the expected
>		size aborting...

This is most likely a binutils/gcc/glibc error. Try making sure you have
reasonably new versions, and then talk to the maintainers of those packages
to find out what is going on.

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg