Re: Gnome-games died, boo hoo

On 30 Nov 1998, Changwoo Ryu wrote:
> sml13@cornell.edu writes:
>
> > I know this is probably not a really high priority right now, but, for
> > the record, gnome-games is dying in "po", apparently not finding an entry
> > in the makefile to make it (or maybe not finding a makefile at all?).
>
> Sorry.  I just commited the revised acinclude.m4.
>
> But it's temporary.  The current gettext solution should be discussed
> more (read the discussion in gnome-hackers).

Um, last I checked, gnome-hackers was for those with cvs accounts only
(and for discussion of issues only relevant to those with cvs accounts,
like who does what to which module).  Most of us mere mortals don't have
access to the gnome-hackers list, nor is an archive of it available on the
website.

Is gnome-hackers opened up?  Or should the gettext discussion move here?

-Gleef