Re: ORBit (again)

I finally did that a few nights ago and it works okay now, except that
panel segfault...

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.

On Mon, 31 Aug 1998 foofboy@foofnet.dyn.ml.org wrote:

>Sorry. To ammend my original message.
>
>If you want ORBit to compile (and work), and you, like me, are trying to
get gnome up for the first time, and just want to see it running on your
box. Try a snapshot of ORBit (August 15). I'm not sure what new
development is happening in ORBit, but CVS hasn't been kind to me either.
If you've got it working, great. If you haven't seen it yet (as I hadn't
till recently) try ftp.jimpick.com.