Re: ANNOUNCE: GTerm (emacs-style UI)

Dietmar Maurer <dm@vlsivie.tuwien.ac.at> writes:

> GTerm is a first approach to implement an emacs-style user interface
> framework for Gnome applications (see the proposal from Jim Pick at

Looks really nice.

>  * the architecture of the current implementation has no
>  general drawbacks (please let me know if you find one).

I just have an idea for GTerm. It would be quite cool if it would
support something `screen' can do: detaching the running process
and reattach from somewhere else (e.g. detach and exit GTerm from all
the running shells, go to an other computer, log in remotly and start
a new GTerm that now reattaches to all the other shells).

ciao,
  Torsten.

--
Torsten Paul				Es ist leichter, einen Atomkern zu
paul@os.inf.tu-dresden.de	//		spalten als ein Vorurteil.