Re: esound does not make any noise
- From: Bertrand Guiheneuf <Bertrand Guiheneuf inria fr>
- To: raster redhat com, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: esound does not make any noise
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:40:26 +0200
// ricdude? see that? I told you.. need 8bit support at arbitary sampling
// rate sont he device end not just client end... :) Do I need to do it?
May I add that esound should allow the programmer to set up the fragment
size if hardware allows it. Think of two applications :
-a game that needs the synchronize sounds to graphic actions
- a realtime multi-track sound editor which needs to apply filters while
plying the sounds.
Those two apps may need different fragment size, no?
Bertrand GUIHENEUF E-Mail: email@example.com
Tel.: (33) 01 39 63 50 36
!! Use GNU/LINUX OS !!
] [Thread Prev