Re: Solaris

The best response to this question: try it yourself.  There are some
people running it on Solaris, but I don't knwo how much hacking they had
to use to get it to compile.  Also, you need to make sure you have the GNU
versions of the development tools: autoconf, automake, indent, gettext,
etc.  I know there are problems with *BSD, which uses non-GNU versions of
these.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.