Marc Ewing <marc redhat com>

Hi there, Marc!

When I try to build the Gnome SRPMS (0.2[78]), I always get "File not
found" errors in some of the higher level packages (admin, games,
util...) for files in the locale directory. Any idea what could be going
wrong? Do you want me to send the output of the "rpm -ba" command?

--
Regards, Marc
<URL:http://www.saar.de/bong/signatur.html>

Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from smart people
in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart terminals.
 	-- obs@burnout.demon.co.uk (obscurity)