panel/ORBit trouble

I've noticed a couple of posts concerning this. I haven't updated my CVS tree in a couple of days. So today after I did, I rebuilt everything, and now I get the "panel of no use" problem. When I start panel, I get "Message: Initializing CORBA for panel" and then it just sits. It's been sitting for 30 minutes now.  I'm not sure if this is a CORBA/ORBit problem or a panel problem. Has anyone found the problem yet?

Russ

--
"Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here. "
                                -Jack Nicholson, As good as it gets