Re: ORBit compilation problems, again - still no luck

I completely deleted /opt/gnome and /usr/src/gnomecvs, used ldconfig
and locate to make sure there were no gnome remnants on my system,
then I checked out all of the modules again and built glib and gtk+
just great.
Following your advice, I only added -I /opt/gnome/share/aclocal to
$ACLOCAL_FLAGS.  But to no avail.

I still get the exact same problem with ORBit (this is from a stock
checkout), and I have no idea what to do.
==
levanti
levanti@verbum.org (for non-list mail)
http://www.verbum.org/levanti