Re: ORBit compilation problems, again

I followed this exactly and I'm still getting exactly the same
!@$&($!@$*(!)!@#*(&%()&!@$)(&!@$)(!@$ problem.  I'm starting to have GNOME
withdrawl symptoms, having not been able to get it to compile for more
than a week.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.