Re: a big un GMIX

Todd Graham Lewis writes:
>Picture this if you will:
>
>1) user has corbafied gmix running & visible on desktop
>2) user starts up speaking calendar or some such program
>3) gmix slider controls wiggle around spookily all by themselves
>   as the 2nd program sets mixer levels via the exported gmix
>   CORBA API
>4) user runs screaming for the hills?
>
>Actually this could be kinda fun.

But this already happens with all the mixer apps I have.  If I move
any slider, all the other ones that control the same feature are
slaved.  Works through the OSS api.  So CORBA would be, uh,
superfeatureatory...:-)

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development       http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/