Re: Compiling problems - Imlib (WORKAROUND -- NEEDS HELP FROM A DEVELOPER!!)

I'm not sure that this is going to work (compiling now), but here's my idea.

Line 1544 of ${path-to-source}/imlib/configure says:

GTK_CONFIG="$ac_cv_path_GTK_CONFIG"

change it to:

GTK_CONFIG="$ac_cv_path_GTK_CONFIG/$ac_word"

then run ./configure instead of ./autogen.sh, but with _exactly_ the same parameters. ./autogen.sh overwrites configure with the old line. Then 'make' (that's where I am now) then 'make install'.

I don't know autoconf from a horse's ass, but could one of the demigods take pity on mortal man and fix the source files used by autogen.sh? Grep wasn't helping me out any.

Thanks, 'yall.

Rob

PS. It's sucessfully compiled a set of gdk files..We'll see if I can get to themed gnome in a few minutes!!