Re: panel adds backslash to Launcher command

Eric> Create a launcher with a space in the command, quit the panel,
Eric> and relaunch it. The backslashes return.

I just tried this, and it works perfectly for me.
Which version of the gnome-libs are you using?

Eric> It's a really great feature, though--I have all sorts of custom
Eric> icons on my panel. Is anybody interested in dentries for common,
Eric> non-Gnome applications?

I believe some of these are already distributed with Gnome.
Which ones have you made?

Tom