Re: Thinking in start a (simple) CAD program for Gnome

I#igo Serna Robledo <imaseroi@bicc00.bi.ehu.es> writes:

> 	As I've written in the subject, I am thinking in start a new
> project for GNOME: a simple 2D CAD program.
>
> 	I would want to know comments and ideas from all of you (about
> all: GUI, database, links to free source, etc)

Have a look at the tgif program - it probably has all that you need
(except a nice user interface).

	http://bourbon.cs.umd.edu:8001/tgif/

I really like the functionality of the program, but the UI is the most
bizarre and twisted thing I have ever seen.  The program would be
fantastic if it underwent gnomification :-)

- Dave