Re: List of Gnome lists?

Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > Hmm.  No gnome-devel?  Is everything discussed on gnome-list?
>
> So far yes.  Do you think we need a gnome-devel list?

I don't know.  I'm wondering.  I noticed that there's quite
a lot of devel stuff in the gnome list while I thought it was
a user list.

However the amount of mails in that list is not too high.
(The traffic on the user list of *DE is much higher.

Referring to me, I don't need a dedicated devel list.  I just wanted
to make sure that I'm subscribed to the devel list. :-)

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.