Re: gmc: does it work ?

On Wed, Aug 26, 1998 at 09:33:38AM -0700, edtawfal@value.net wrote:
> Does gmc work for anyone else?
> It has not worked for me lately.
> It just dies at startup:
>         Message: pos_menubar: 0
>
>         Gdk-Message:
>         ** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

My experience with gmc is that it starts up, but as soon as I try to
do anything, for example open a folder, it locks up (doesn't open,
doesn't respond to further mouse clicks).  Occasionally it segfaults
instead.  I have not looked into this much because I'm more concerned
about getting the basic libraries and apps debugged.

Version whatever I checked out on August 24th.

I have to rebuild everything anyway now that anoncvs is back in sync.
--
Christopher Masto        Director of Operations      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

   The idea that people know what they want is wrong.
   - LAURA JENNINGS, Vice President, Microsoft Network