Re: balsa setup wizard being silly

> >With an up-to-date balsa (Aug. 23), I start it up and it gets to the
> >"Inbox path"/"Outbox path"/"Trash path" dialog and it does not let me
> >go on.  It says "Invalid Mailbox!"  for ever and ever, and no fiddling
> >helps me get by.

Actually, fixed this problem as suggested, however i'm still having a
problem.  After it accepts the mailbox, it just hangs
indefinitely... freebsd's top says "sbwait" or "run" as the states,
but the cpu usage is low and nothing ever happens.  i've tried using
/var/tmp for mailboxes instead of my home, which is nfs mounted and
might have had had locking issues... but this doesn't help.

--

Steve Farrell