Re: Fwd: Read this please

Well, I think almost all of us agree, we just forget sometimes.  The few
people that don't agree just need to be calmly led off into a corner and
allowed to rant to themselves and a few other agreeing radicals.

There's also a good supplement here (read the linked Byte article too):

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/~wirzeniu/texts/advocating-linux.html

The "Revolution" too often shoots itself in the foot with political
differences: gcc 2.8.x, KDE v. GNOME, LSA, etc.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.