Re: panel adds backslash to Launcher command

Leigh> I am slowly becoming more familiar with Gnome after only
Leigh> installing it yesterday.

t> You don't say what version you installed.  You should always include
t> the version and some platform information when sending a bug report.
t> (We really should have a bug-report widget that fills this in
t> automatically.)

Leigh> Command: WarpToOrRun\ Netscape*\ netscape

t> I believe I fixed this bug last week.  It was a bug in the
t> gnome-dentry-edit module.

I think there's also a bug in the config file functions. They don't
filter "\ " to  a simple " " (<backslash space> to <space>) when they
read a value from the file, but they do insert a `\' before they write
values with blanks in them to the files. Saw this with balsa, when
sufddenly a mailbox name became "my\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
local\\\\\\\\\\\\\ mailbox".

t> Tom

t> --
t>          To unsubscribe: mail gnome-list-request@gnome.org with
t>                        "unsubscribe" as the Subject.