This is for raster, I couldn't mail him, don't know why

What about including a menu in E, which appears everytime
you click on the desktop. This menu should use the gnome
desktop entities, and E should include a lot of .desktop
entities for non-gnome programs, so the menu can be used
with or with-out gnome.

Reply and tell me what you think

Daleak.

----
I got this problem, when mailing you

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail2.redhat.com.

<raster@lacrosse.redhat.com>:
Connected to 207.175.42.154 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 553 <kenth@writeme.com>... SPAM
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Christiansen;Kenneth